Feeling like you want to cry one minute and the next you’re laughing? Want to EAT EVERYTHING in plain sight? Do certain things or people suddenly annoy you?
Sounds like it’s that time of the month ladies. But don’t worry! Rather than locking yourself in your room for the next week, or popping back the Advil, try any one of or combination of these essential oils that can help with PMS symptoms!
1. Chamomile - proven to help you relax and get a good nights’ sleep. Also helpful for menstrual cramps
2. Clary Sage – great for depression, mood swings, or just plain acting like a bitch! All common, yet annoying symptoms associated with PSM
3. Jasmine – great for uplifting your emotions when you’re feeling down. It’s also used for menstrual discomfort, muscle spasms, and uterine disorders
4. Bergamot - emotionally uplifting and eases muscle tension
5. Grapefruit - great for those who experience excessive bloating and water retention, or if tender breasts
Try adding one of these to a nice warm bath and get your relaxation on! In the meantime, someone pass me that big ass chocolate bar!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order!
As always, please consult with you natural health provider or certified Aromatherapist before using essential oils to ensure they are a good fit for YOU! And Always, Always, ALWAYS properly dilute essential oils before adding them to a bath, do not just add neat drops into the water.